Our customer loyalty program rewards you for continuing to shop with us. Each of our stores has its own loyalty program. Points are generated by allocating 5% of the profit made by the store on your purchase to your wisebuys account. Full priced items will earn you more points. You can use your points towards your next purchase or save your points throughout the year for a bigger saving on those Christmas celebration drinks! We will be sending special offers from time to time exclusive to our members.
Its free and easy to join, simply complete your details below and we will confirm your membership via email.
Terms and Conditions
- Membership is free.
- Express Liquor may refuse an application.
- Rewards Program membership will become effective on the date of application entry in to the wisebuys system.
- Once membership has been created in the wisebuys system a confirmation email will be sent to the address nominated in the application form notifying of membership number.
- Membership numbers will vary store to store.
- A member must notify Express Liquor immediately of any change of details.
- Express Liquor may terminate a membership in the Rewards Program without notice for any reason including, without limitation, if the member:
- Fails to comply with the membership Terms and Conditions
- Abuses any privileges
- Provides any misleading information.
- A member may terminate their membership in the Rewards Program at any time by giving written notice to Express Liquor. Upon receipt of such notice the members contact details will be noted on the Express Liquor Rewards Program database as closed.
- Any tax, liability, or duty arising from a member’s participation in the Rewards Program is the responsibility of the member.
- Points will be credited to a member’s account for purchases by the member of qualifying goods from Express Liquor. Points may also be credited to a member’s account for promotional and incentive programs offered by Express Liquor from time to time.
- Members are required to quote their rewards program details to the staff at time of purchase to earn points.
- When making a Rewards Program purchase the rewards system will generate points by allocating 5% of the profit made on the purchase.
- Points and the rights they confer cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Points can be transferred to another store account on request to the store manager.
- Points are not generated on tobacco purchases
- In order to redeem points, a member must notify Express Liquor staff before the transaction concludes that the member wishes to use their points as payment at the point of sale.
- Points cannot be redeemed for tobacco purchases.
Other Deductions of Points
- In addition to deductions for awards claimed, Express Liquor will deduct from the points balance in a member’s account any points credited in error and any points relating to a transaction which is cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given.
- This Policy applies to all personal information of Loyalty Members held in the Express Liquor database. We respect the privacy of your personal information in our care and will collect personal information in a fair and lawful manner.
- The Express Liquor database may comprise any of the following personal information : name, date of birth, address, telephone number(s), electronic addresses, transaction details associated with the earning of EXPRESS LIQUOR Loyalty points and awards provided.
- We may use your electronic addresses to send you from time to time various marketing communications and we will give you the option of not receiving further communications of this nature.
- Express Liquor will not use or disclose or permit the use or disclosure of personal information that could be used to identify an individual member in any circumstances except: to ensure the proper functioning of the Express Liquor Rewards Program in relation to the member in question; when Express Liquor is required or authorised by law to disclose the personal information; for fraud and crime prevention and investigation; or when the member specifically consents in writing to the use or disclosure.
- Express Liquor undertakes to take reasonable steps to ensure that member information is secure from any unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Access to and use of the Express Liquor website is subject to all applicable laws and is at the user’s own risk. The site and its contents may be incomplete and may contain faults or errors.
- Users of the Express Liquor website assume all risks associated with the website’s files and programs.
- Express Liquor reserves the right to make any changes at any time without prior notice and at Express Liquor’s absolute discretion, to these Terms and Conditions. Express Liquor will attempt to notify members of any change but shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- Express Liquor also reserves the right to make any changes at any time without prior notice and in their absolute discretion to the goods which are qualifying Express Liquor goods and the number of points which members will receive as a result of acquiring such goods.
- Express Liquor reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Express Liquor Rewards Program at any time without prior notice. Express Liquor will not be liable for the suspension or termination of the Express Liquor Rewards Program on any account whatsoever including (without Limitation) for any points balance in a member’s account at the time of suspension or termination.
- A notice shall be deemed to be given by Express Liquor to a member if it is sent to the postal address or email address of the member, appearing in the Express Liquor Rewards Program database.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Members of the Rewards Program will be asked to provide identification that proves that they are over 18 years of age. The Express Liquor Rewards Program membership card does not constitute valid proof of age identification.
- In these Terms and Conditions “Express Liquor” means Express Liquor Pty Ltd ABN 73716290308, or its authorised representatives, and “Express Liquor Rewards Program” means those arrangements by which a member collects points by purchasing qualifying goods and thereby qualifies for awards under these Terms and Conditions.